To take a screenshot with your iPad or iPhone:
- Press the Home button and Power button at the same time.
- If you are successful, the screen will flash and you will hear the same camera shutter sound that is made when you are taking a photo.
- To access and share your screenshots go to Photos and open the Camera Roll. Select the screenshot you would like to access and share.
- Tap on the first icon (looks like a square with an up arrow) and choose how you prefer to share the photo.
Still having some issues? Try clicking here for more options.
To take a screen recording with your iPad or iPhone:
- Slide your finger from to top right corner of your device screen down towards the center of your device.
- If you are successful, you will see the screen below where you can tap the record option
Still having some trouble? Try clicking here for more information.